Activities Designed for You, so You Keep Having Fun!
The symphony? A play? A concert? A community project? A museum visit? An art exhibit? A Friday fish fry? You’re going to really enjoy the opportunity to join in planned outings. Or, suggest an outing that you’d like. Need transportation? We’ll arrange that for you.
Whatever you desire, we’re here for you. If on-site fun is more to your taste, we have a wide variety of activities that you can enjoy. Take a painting class, play a game, take a dance lesson. Here are some additional ideas of things you can do at Autumn’s Promise:
- Innovative arts and crafts, group games and Wii games
- Spiritual groups, church
- Literary discussions and book clubs, memory enhancing activities
- Knitting and Crocheting sessions
- Seasonal pleasures such as gardening
- Library availability
- Age appropriate exercise classes on an individual and group basis
- iN2L (It’s Never 2 Late) computer system
- And so much more!