Come one, Come all….
…to the Autumn’s Promise Family Game Night on Thursday May 26th @ 6:30PM. There will be cards and board games available but all are welcome to bring the game of their choosing to add to the fun! We will begin the evening with a short presentation of the new computer activity program called: “Its Never Too Late” (IN2L). We are very excited to announce that we will be fully integrating this system into our large group activities through the entire month of May. In June, we will further explore the use of the many sensory and brain stimulating activities included with the system. These will be enjoyed in a one-on-one and small group setting. We haven’t even cracked the surface in how this can be used to reach all the areas of wellness and interests and already, we are seeing great interest from all Residents!
Our Activity Calendar is so full of new and exciting things to do and learn that we needed to present it in a new “week by week” format. Hopefully, it will be easy to follow. I will be more than interested to hear your
feedback and to find new ways to improve it in the future!
Agnes Thomson — May 8
Grace Schott — May 26
Shirley Trich — May 26
This Months Silver Star: Caroline Mraz
Autumn’s Promise Resident Spotlight Interview
1. What is your Name? Caroline (Connie) Mraz
2. If you could have picked your own name what would it have been? Keep the Same
3. What is your favorite thing to cook? Pie
4. What did you want to be when you were growing up? A Teacher
5. What is/was your favorite superhero or cartoon character? I didn’t really like any
6. What is your fondest memory from your childhood? Playing outside with my Dad!
7. What was your favorite subject in school? English
8. What was your most exciting trip? Florida
9. Where is your family from? Green Bay, WI
10.Do you hold a special skill? Sewing
A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:
Place: Green Bay
Time of the year: Summer
Quote: “Live today like its your last”